Prime Minister Freundel Stuart certainly had something to smile about today when Barbados was declared 38th in the world in the Human Development Index of the UNDP’s Human Development Report 2013.
Here he shares a light word with Resident Representative Michelle Gyles-McDonnough at the report launch at UN House.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App