One would have thought this truck preceded a very large fire, but nope, it’s simply the dusty, marl-covered road of Rock Hall, St. Philip where residents have been complaining since last year about the fact that it is not only incomplete, but a complete nuisance.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App