It must have been the fact that Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Education, Senator Harry Husbands, was able to fit himself on to the toddlers’ bench that fascinated these tiny tots at Metropolitan School today.
The former teacher, who now has responsibility for private education institutions, is conducting a round of tours of these schools.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App