A new team will be charting the path for the Barbados Association of Psychologists for the next two years.
At a recently held meeting Donna-Maria Maynard, PhD. was elected as President of the Executive Committee for the 2013 to 2015 term.
The other committee members are Vice President is Natalie Moore PhD.; Secretary is Frances Bello, MSc.; Josette Sam, MSc is the Treasurer; and Membership Chair is Lauren Marshall, MA.
The Barbados Association of Psychologists supports the development of psychology as a science and as a profession by promoting mental health, education and human well-being. Our membership includes clinicians, researchers, educators, consultants and graduate students, and serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas and dissemination of information, including public education and professional development. The Barbados Association of Psychologists may be contacted at P.O. Box 5069, Warrens, St. Michael, or by e-mail:Psychologistsbarbados@gmail.com.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App