4 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons ketchup, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 4 cloves garlic – minced, 12 ounces cooked shrimp – tails removed.
In a bowl, stir together water, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, crushed red pepper, and ground ginger. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in green onions and garlic; cook 30 seconds. Stir in shrimp, and toss to coat with oil. Stir in sauce. Cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App