There can be no doubt that one of the toughest, and perhaps “least thankful”, jobs in Barbados today must be that held by MP Chris Sinckler — Minister of Finance.
Today, when he dropped in on the John Beckles Day Nursery open house and sat to build this toy house with Riquelme Green it must have been most comforting to know there was no Opposition Leader or Down to Brass Tacks “regular” to tell him he is doing it wrong.
And it appears that the minister enjoyed the break and the toddler the company.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App