The new Miss Teen Barbados Universal was today continuing to savour her crowning glory that will last for just one year.
Shontonia Hall was not only adjudged the 2013 queen on Sunday night at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre, but also won three other awards – Miss Congeniality, Swim Wear and the Director’s Award of Excellence.
Hall, whose smile lit up the room whenever she took to the stage, received $1,000 in cash and the opportunity to represent Barbados at the international counterpart pageant later this year.
Placing second was Ashly Evelyn, who also won the Best Talent, Best Evening Wear and Best Project, in addition to $500 and a trophy.
Roasheena John was third and received the award for Punctuality as well.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App