In response to your story Plan to revive tourism product, I wish to point out that my husband and I have been holidaying in Barbados for the last 25 years staying at the old Hilton, Paradise Beach, Coconut Creek and Colony Club.
We brought our whole family here in 2010 to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday and this September we will be the only guests as our daughter gets married at Crystal Cove.
I wondered if — as long term visitors to your wonderful island — we are entitled to the coupon book you are suggesting?
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App