Is Robert Pattinson moving out or just doing a little spring cleaning? After breaking up with Kristen Stewart late last week, the 27-year-old actor was photographed leaving her L.A. home in his pickup truck filled with his belongings on Sunday, May 19.
The Twilight actor had his dogs, Bear and Bernie, riding up front with him, and piled a suitcase, bike, and trash bags in the bed of his truck. Pattinson, sporting a heavy beard and dark shades, had a serious expression on his pulled away.
A source close to Pattinson told Us Weekly on May 18 that he and Stewart, 23, were taking a break after four years together. The source told Us the two had been “having problems” since Stewart’s July 2012 fling with Rupert Sanders, and got into a big fight after the British actor blew off a birthday party she had planned for him.
The two bickered “about the cheating, about how selfish she always is, about how moody she always is,” the source explained.
But the two have reconciled before and they may do it again. “[Rob] is so torn,” the insider said. “They could get back together.” (Us Weekly)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App