The Crop-Over Festival fever is spreading across Barbados.
Over the weekend, party lovers might have been spoilt for choice with the several events to choose from.
Last Friday many of them flocked to the cricketing mecca, Kensington Oval to the fete Hangover where they partied to the latest tunes while celebrating the end of exams.
It is clear from these pictures that these youngsters were certainly releasing their exam frustrations on the dancefloor. (MR)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App