Lovers of European films were recently treated to a taste of the latter at the fifth annual European Film Festival cocktail reception.
The reception which was held at the Errol Barrow Centre for Creative Imagination at the Cave Hill campus of the University of the West Indies last night was one where lighter films were showcased.
However, the festival which ran for 10 days showcased a potpourri of films including drama, romance, comedy and social war films.
Head of Press and Information of the European Film Festival Claude Bochu said the European Festival has gone through years where they had to move to larger premises and this year the
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App