Destiny Glasgow was a perfect six goals from six attempts as Grantley Prescod defeated St. Gabriel’s 6-1 when action continued in the Pine Hill Dairy-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Netball Competition at the Police Boys & Girls Sports Club on Bay Street, St. Michael today.
Jaden-Tai Hinkson scored the solitary goal for St. Gabriel’s.
Glasgow was again in good shooting touch for her school, netting four goals from five attempts when Grantley Prescod also defeated Bay Primary 6-3. Deneasha Goddard got two goals from three attempts for the winners while Rowland Kirton-Browne (2/4) and Brittany Wallace (1/7) netted for Bay Primary.
Bay Primary victorious
In other matches at Bay Street, Bay Primary won 8-1 over St. Angela’s, while St. Gabriel’s defeated St. Paul’s 3-0. St. Angela’s registered a 4-0 victory over St. Paul’s.
At the Netball Stadium, Krystal Sealy (6/14) and Tammesha Clarke (6/13) combined for 12 goals as St. Giles defeated Hill Top 12-0.
Clarke also scored two goals as her school beat Hindsbury 2-0. However, both Clarke and Sealy went completely cold as St. Giles went down 3-0 to Belmont Primary.
Belmont won all their games, also defeating Hindsbury 4-0 with Julisa Johnes-Smith being their top shooter.
In other results Charles F. Broome and Hindsbury played but neither scored; Charles F. Broome and Wesley Hall had a similar result; Charles F. Broome defeated Hill Top 5-0; Wesley Hall also beat Hill Top 5-0.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App