A number of teams are starting to emerge as possible quarter-finalists, boasting unbeaten records and looking definite picks for the business end of the Bico-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Football Tournament that is just over a month from completion.
West Terrace, Cuthbert Moore, Arthur Smith, Hilda Skeene and All Saints Primary are among the schools that have been in dominant form. Defending champions St. Gabriel’s have already tasted defeat and will be looking to make a surge within the coming weeks.
Barbados TODAY was on the trail of the youngsters again today and brings a pictorial review of the action from Bagatelle, St. Thomas and Briar Hall, Christ Church where West Terrace, Good Shepherd, Welches Primary, St. James Primary, Providence, Vauxhall Primary, Wills Primary and St. Christopher’s Primary were among the schools in action.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App