1 Large Red Onion
1 Large Butternut Squash
2 Granny Smith Apples
4 Stick Cinnamon
salt & pepper to taste
Peel and Chop up onion.
Peel Squash and remove seeds, cut into cubes.
Cut apples into cubes.
Place onion, apples, squash into a medium saucepan and cover with filtered water, then add the cinnamon sticks and salt and pepper, bring to a boil for 1 hr.
Reduce to a simmer for 30 mins, after 30 mins turn off the stove and let cool for another 30 mins.
Once cooled remove cinnamon sticks and blend with an immersion blender or food processor.
Recent Local News
- St Nicholas Abbey Heritage Railway tours off to smooth start
- Barbados records first road fatality for 2019
- Man, 18, missing while swimming at Brandon's Beach
- Police investigating sudden death of woman constable
- Minor injuries reported after serious accident
- Man, 18, missing while swimming at Brandon’s Beach
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App