1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3/4 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup lowfat Greek yogurt
1 cup nonfat milk (more to thin as needed)
In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients and set aside.
Whisk together milk, yogurt, oil and eggs. Add dry ingredients and mix until just moistened. Add more milk to make batter to your liking.
Spray skillet or frying pan with cooking spray. Use about 3 tablespoons batter per pancake.
Cook until pancake surface begins to bubble and a few have burst, about 1 – 2 minutes. Flip and cook 1 – 2 minutes more.
Go easy on the syrup!
What do you think of this quick and easy pancake recipe? Let us know in the comments!
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App