Crop-Over is one of the most favourite times of the year Nicole Husbands.
She enjoys the parties, music, the atmosphere and most of all the revelry of jamming through the City with friends in a band on Foreday Mornin’.
Last year, the die hard jumper made plans to do the regular however, she was told that the usual band she jumped with was sold out and for the first time in many years she was unable to jump.
Frustrated she told herself that would not happen again so this year, the 26-year-old and two of her staunch reveller friends, Dwayne Simpson and Zico Drayton, decided to bring their very own Foreday Mornin’ band: Xclusive Partying.
Husbands told Bajan Vibes it has two sections: pink and green and orange and white. The costumes come in spaghetti straps, tank top, vest or V necks and could be paired with a high waist panty or panty shorts. In addition they would be targeting 400 revellers.
The band was launched last Friday but will be relaunched on June 7 as part of the House of Soca package at the Courtyard Marriott. Their reveller package included: music by Dj Kirk Brown, snacks on the road, breakfast, all inclusive drinks, body paint, powder, mug, panty liners, condoms, shower cap, scarf, hand band and a draw string bag to put all the goodies in.
Registration continues at the band house located at Steppers Beach Bar in Bay Street St. Michael.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App