The qualifiers and runners-up for the second round from four zones competing in the Pine Hill Dairy-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Netball Competition have been decided.
In Zone 1 Boscobel finished at the top of the zone with Half Moon Fort as runners-up. Hillaby Turner’s Hall top Zone 2 with Eden Lodge in second position. In Zone 3, Chalky Mount have bragging rights, while St. Bernard’s are the runners-up. And in Zone 8, St. Martin’s Mangrove have emerged at the top with Hilda Skeene in the runners-up position.
In action on the court today at Bagatelle, St. Thomas, Sharon Primary and Eden Lodge drew 1-1; while Hillaby Turner’s Hall defeated Holy Innocents 2-1 and drew 1-1 with Eden Lodge.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App