It is a fact that Foreday Mornin’ bands are growing from strength to strength in terms of numbers.
Factor’d, now into its third year, is certain proof of this. This year they are going to be Animalistik.
Brent Sylvester, one of the bandleaders said that this year they will be looking at 300 to 600 participants after starting with 75 revellers in 2011. There are numerous specials revellers receive upon registering, he said, such as free dance sessions, vouchers and discounts.
The general package includes breakfast and mud for the first time this year.
Sylvester explained that the first 100 men will be given free tattoo sleeves and accessories for the front line package.
“This year it is going to be epic! Last year we had a pool on the truck and this year we had a snake and an iguana at the band launch,” he said.
He also noted that the sale of costumes was going well. (MR)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App