Today we share photos of the yummy food available at Island Plates in Speightstown.
Trout cake – Grilled Trout, Fresh Coriander, Salt, Pepper, eggs and panko bread crumbs. Cooked on a hot griddle within a poaching ring. Then we serve it on rocket with orange poppy seed dressing (as a starter for dinner) we also make these at lunchtime and serve two cakes with garlic toast and a large mixed leaf salad.
Gluten-Free Baguette: BLT – This bread is golden brown and yummy
Trout Cakes – grilled trout mixed with fresh herbs, gluten-free breadcrumBS ( Italian Herb flavour) and eggs. Served with a healthy serving of mixed leaf salad and garlic bread
Shrimp Salad Pita with our Coconut Mango Dressing!
(Photos courtesy of Island Plates. Check them out on Facebook)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App