John Russell Snr., who was remanded to Dodds following the death of two year old Joshua Boyce of 4th Avenue, Skeete Road, Ivy, has been granted $15,000 bail with one surety.
Russell appeared in the District “A” Magistrate’s Court today. He is scheduled to re-appear in court on September 10.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App