Eleven curvaceous women turned up the heat as they strutted across the stage on the Sunset Lounge over the weekend.
It was Temptations, a lingerie fashion show featuring the models from the Curvy Revolution Plus Size Modeling Agency.
The women, all plus sized, were comfortable on stage and rocked the short runway at the Christ Church venue.
Director of the agency, Alicia Clarke, described the show as “great” and noted it went “really, really well”.
There were six segments, two of which were sponsored by boutiques, and in addition to the women, four male models added to the sizzle of the show.
Clarke explained the agency was hired by a business to model the lingerie as a way to bring life to the venue. It is expected that the agency would be doing monthly shows there.
Entertainment was provided by Evablaze, Troy Arthur, and Mariposa Reina and a DJ.
Clarke added that “a couple of girls” who attended the show expressed an interest in joining the agency and particularly modelling the lingerie.
“This is just the beginning. I’m very proud to say that,” said the Director. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App