Kate Middleton is one pretty, pretty pregnant princess!
And Prince Williams not too bad himself. The royal parents-to-be were all smiles Tuesday as they headed into London’s Westminster Abbey to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation.
Kate, wearing a pale peach empire-waist dress and matching loose-fitting open coat, cradled her baby bump as she walked alongside her dapperly dressed hubby. The demure-looking duchess also wore an ornate fascinator and her beloved nude pumps.
As much as we love Kate’s maternity fashion, we’re really looking forward to getting a glimpse of the royal baby. Who wants to bet he or she will be one well-dressed kid?
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App