The draw for the play-off round of the Bico-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Football Competition comes off tomorrow at the National Sports Council.
The sixteen teams from the nine zones for the imminent second round have been determined and these are: All Saints and Roland Edwards Primary (Zone 1); West Terrace and St. Stephen’s (Zone 2); A Dacosta Edwards (Zone 3); Wilkie Cumberbatch and George
Lamming (Zone 4); Cuthbert Moore and St. John Primary (Zone 5); Wesley Hall Primary and Deacons Primary (Zone 6); Arthur Smith and St. Bartholomew’s (Zone 7); Hilda Skeene and Gordon Walters (Zone 8); and St. Gabriel’s (Zone 9).
Yesterday two rescheduled games in the preliminary round were completed and the results were: Hilda Skeene 3, St Martin’s Mangrove 0; St. Philip Primary 4, St. Mark’s 4.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App