The Barbados Football Legends Tournament comes off on Friday and Saturday at Kensington Oval.
The event, a six-a-side competition, will bring together some of the greatest players associated with Premier League football in England.
Among the teams to be represented will be Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Everton.
A Caribbean All Stars team will also see action in the tournament.
The preliminary knockout rounds will be played on Friday and the semi-finals and final will be contested on Sunday.
The event is being held in association with the Barbados Tourism Authority.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App