Members of the public are asked to note that the St. John Fire Station has been closed until further notice to facilitate repairs.
During this closure, those areas serviced by that station will receive responses from the Worthing Fire Station, Worthing, Christ Church, the Barbados Fire Service Headquarters at Probyn Street, The City and the Arch Hall Fire Station, Arch Hall, St. Thomas.
Chief Fire Officer, Wilfred Marshall, has apologised for any inconvenience this may cause.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App