PARIS – Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will meet in a much-anticipated French Open semi-final after both won their quarter-finals in straight sets today.
Seven-time champion Nadal saw off Stanislas Wawrinka 6-2 6-3 6-1 on Court Philippe Chatrier, while world number one Djokovic beat Tommy Haas 6-3 7-6 (7-5) 7-5 on Court Suzanne Lenglen.
The two tournament favourites, and last year’s finalists, will face each other on Friday, with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga playing David Ferrer in the other semi-final.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App