by Emily von Euw
I love the colour of this juice; it’s so bright and bursting with life! The majority of my diet has been mostly juice and smoothies lately, along with the raw desserts I’m making everyday for my Cookbook (it’s way too exciting to type that). I think in warmer seasons I naturally crave lighter, cooler food. I haven’t really been wanting cooked meals at all, or even my giant fruit bowls or salads. I am totally content with just my juice for now. I would go on a juice fast because the idea is so appealing and natural at the moment – but then I’d have no way of knowing how my recipes for the book will taste!
Some mint leaves
2 sticks of celery
2 slice of pineapple
Wash, chop and peel the produce as needed.
Put through your juicer, drink up the goodness, and get the glow.
Colourful Concoction juice: serves one or two
chunk of ginger
1 bell pepper
1 green apple
Wash, cut, slice and peel as needed. juice it and drink! mmm… live 4 juice; juice 4 life!
Recipes available on www.thisrawsomeveganlife.com
This Rawsome Vegan Life
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App