NASSAU — A man who was shot in the head and chest was discovered in a car in a New Providence community yesterday morning, police said.
The car was parked in front of a residence in Mount Tabor Estates, off Charles W. Saunders Highway.
It was unclear if he was killed there or if the car was taken to that location after he was shot, police said.
It was one of two murders recorded on New Providence yesterday. Another murder took place off Carmichael Road, police reported.
Superintendent Paul Rolle, who heads the Central Detective Unit, said police suspect the man found in the car in Mount Tabor Estates died hours before his body was discovered.
“It does appear that he was here for a while as rigor mortis appears to have set in,”‚Rolle said.
The victim, who was not identified, was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, according to police. Rolle said he also had a gold grill across his upper row of teeth and corn rows. (Nassau Guardian)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App