The Elegant Hotels Group has received more international accolades. This time it is the Certificate of Excellence Reward 2013 from Tripadvisor for all five of its properties as well as its Daphne’s Restaurant.
CEO of the Group, Sunil Chatrani, congratulated the entire Elegant team on receiving the awards, noting that it was a significant milestone.
“For not one or two, but for all five of our properties as well as Daphne’s to receive this award is a great achievement and should be celebrated,” he said.
“I want to thank each and every one of our team members for leading the way in this accomplishment, which is a tribute to the fantastic service and products they provide to our guests every day. Well done.”
To receive the Certificate of Excellence, the hotel has to achieve a consistent four star rating or higher on the website, which places them on the top 10 per cent of all Tripadvisor hotels.
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest online travel community providing information, advice, opinions and photos from millions of travellers of hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App