Kadri Walcott, one of three winners in LIME’s regional BlackBerry Z10 competition, will be jetting off to see Alicia Keys’ Set The World On Fire concert in Prague, Czech Republic.
As a keen Alicia Keys fan, the 33-year old web designer and app developer expressed shock and delight when he received the call that he was one of the winners in the LIME BB Z10 promotion.
“I was in disbelief when I got the call from LIME and I wasn’t sure that I heard right. I am happy to have won and this prize comes as a birthday gift for me,” he said.
Corporate Communications Manager, Carolyn Williams-Gayle, explained that the promotion was part of LIME’s celebrations to launch the BlackBerry Z10 across the region.
“We are always seeking to delight our customers and we were excited to go further by providing this opportunity for three of our customers to see Alicia Keys live in concert in Prague. We had a great response to the BlackBerry Z10 and we are pleased that a customer from Barbados is one of the lucky winners,” said Williams-Gayle.
“The BlackBerry Z10 made its debut in all of our business units across the region near the end of April and any customer who purchased one of the devices from LIME was automatically entered in our regional competition.”
Walcott and two other winners from Jamaica and the British Virgin Islands will be going on an all-expense paid trip to see the BlackBerry ambassador live in concert on June 12.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App