Jennifer Love Hewitt is about to add mommy to her resumé.
The Client List starlet, 34, is expecting her first child with costar and real-life beau Brian Hallisay, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.
“This is a wonderful time and we are looking forward to starting our family together,” a statement reads.
The baby on the way will be the first for Hewitt and Hallisay, 34.
In addition to her acting, the mom-to-be has also been a strong supporter of embracing a woman’s body — curves and all! — after unflattering photos of the actress on the beach surfaced in December 2007.
“Love what you look like right now — and remember I said it 10 years from now because it’s the greatest gift I can give,” Hewitt told PEOPLE after debuting her new svelte shape in June 2010.
Despite loving the skin she’s in, Hewitt may ride out her pregnancy in her favorite attire: sweats!
“This is going to sound weird, but I’ve cut down on the lingerie a lot in my own life because I wear it all the time [on TV],” she says. “So it’s like I don’t want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I’m over it. So I’m a soft, cozy, T-shirt or tank top and big, baggy sweatpants girl.” (People)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App