Ayshaa Bhana feels really good about her performance in the Barbados Secondary School Entrance Exam.
She is one of the top 10 performers overall and gained a place at Harrison College after receiving marks of 247.90.
“I expected it. It was one of the school’s I really wanted to pass for,” she told reporters this afternoon at Al Falah School.
However, come September she will be returning to the Passage Road, City school for her secondary education.
Bhana, who noted that all of her siblings had attended Harrison College, said she liked to play outdoors, sometimes with her cousins. Her favourite subject is Mathematics and she noted that component of the exam was neither hard nor easy.
“It was kind of challenging,” was how the lass, who wants to be a teacher, described it. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App