The Christ Church Parish Independence Committee launched its Parish Project 2013 on April 21, at the St. Matthias Anglican Church Hall.
The project title for this year is Moving Towards A Better You and will focus on sensitising persons on the importance of Nutrition and Fitness in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The first public event was held on June 8, at Hastings Rocks in the form of a free workout session. Patrons were treated to a warm up walk on the Richard Haynes Boardwalk and then an energizing Zumba session facilitated by certified instructor Cheryl Forde.
The committee invites persons to look out for more Get Moving Sessions throughout the coming months. Join us as we move towards a better you.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App