In reference to your article dated June 11, 2013, to me it would appear that “what is good for the goose is not good for the gander”.
Bushy Park’s redevelopment is a brilliant idea, in the event that it serves the purpose for which it is designed — a home for all motorsports.
If the development is so important then what is necessary should have been in place. So if questions are asked then it should not be a problem and now BARL (Barbados Auto Racing League) would seem to be the spoke in somebody’s wheel, but far from it.
I think that anything that can enhance motorsports will be welcomed by any motorsport fraternity. So Mr. Editor ask for me: If a black man can walk the correct path should the white man not do the same?
— Anderson Worrell
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App