As members of the general public continue to nominate those outstanding teachers across Barbados, Royal Fidelity, in association with LIME, RBC Royal Bank, Neal & Massay and Barbados TODAY, give lucky nominators the chance to win weekly cash prizes.
Ten additional winners were chosen and they each received cheques for $100 compliments RBC Royal Bank. These winners included, Damani McCaskie, Asha Pitt, Patricia Anne Belgrave, Sandra Sealy, William Gordon, Shakira Mascoll, Michell Nicholls, Abigail Johnson, Sonja Martindale and Sherry Griffith-Currency.
Royal Fidelity will award ten teachers, chosen from nursery, primary, secondary and tertiary institutions. Each winning teacher is awarded $2,000 and a place in the Royal Fidelity National Distinguished Teachers’ Awards Hall of Fame. Any member of the public can nominate a teacher who they believe is worthy of recognition. Nominations close June 30.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App