1 pound medium shrimp, shelled, about 45
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
15 slices bacon, cut crosswise into thirds
Sprinkle shrimp with garlic powder and a little salt. Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon. Arrange on a broiler rack. Broil bacon wrapped shrimp, turning occasionally, 3 to 4 inches from heat for about 8 to 10 minutes, until bacon is crisp and browned. Serve with cocktail picks.
Makes about 45 bacon wrapped shrimp appetizers.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App