Jesse and Joshua Kelly, two of Barbados’ young exciting cyclists, have packed their bags and are off to Grenada for another cycling competition to test their form.
With Barbados’ national road race scheduled for next weekend the Kelly brothers will use this weekend of racing in the Spice Isle to sharpen their skills as several in-form riders like Jamol Eastmond and Philip Clarke will be competing at the event.
The nationals promise to be a very exciting event as most of the elite group have just completed their overseas training stints in an effort to raise their game.
The Kellys’ trip could not have been possible without the assistance of sponsor Barbados Gold Buyers who continue to show their support for the youth and sport and their mission to be good corporate citizens.
Managing director of Barbados Gold Buyers, Scott Goodman, noted the company had supported the Kelly brothers over the past year as they continued to improve. Goodman said this was in keeping with Barbados Gold Buyers’ vision for excellence in sports and in the community.
Coach Barry Forde said that the brothers were in good shape and the weekend’s racing would be very interesting.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App