Scores of people who attended C’est la Vie — Cirque des Masques premium party at the upscale Lion’s Castle Polo Club recently, had a great time.
The annual event featured DJs Salt and Don, Dj Puffy, Ignition Sounds, Artiste Team, Private Ryan and Kerry D Drummer and saw most of the patrons wearing white and living the life as they enjoyed “the ultimate experience”.
Billed as “the absolute ultra-chic adventure … the perfect balance of extreme hype, unlimited premium beverages, unique cuisine and amazing people” organisers also described it as “the annual supreme event that launches the summer season and has raised the standard of entertainment in Barbados”.
“An amazing night of enchantment await our beloved patrons within the Castle’s court offering bigger, better and more diverse libation, cuisine and entertainment for your enjoyment in this fourth year,” is what they wrote on the website as an invitation.
“This is one of few events which transports anyone who has dreamed of a surreal fantasy fading into a single night of dance and revelry. Music and visuals heighten your senses as Savant Entertainment proudly offers this night to those with the imagination and heart to enjoy it,” they also said.
The fun continued the next day on board the Jolly Roger. (DS)
Photos by Wendell Bailey
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App