If you believe all the Probation Department does is deal with ill-behaved youngsters, you are way off track.
Today they held an open day and persons got an opportunity to learn much more about all the aspects of the department. Throughout the day, there was a steady flow people enquiring about what exactly the Roebuck Street, St. Michael department does.
There were booths set up to disseminate information on: programmes offered, the role of probation in criminal matters, family matters, community service and proactive alternative solutions.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App