Water Xplosion 2 is being billed as an event not to be missed.
Akiele Cumberbatch, one of the directors of Trendy Boyz Entertainment, the company hosting the event for the second year, offered this characterisation today.
At the launch this morning at the Bagatelle Great House in Bagatelle, St. Thomas he promised that Water Xplosion 2 would be bigger and more successful. New this year is a 40-foot slide as well as mud wrestling where “attractive” girls have been invited to participate. Back again is paint, foam and of course, lots of water.
It will be held on Sunday, July 7, at the Wildey Astro Turf and there will be performances by Lil Rick, Verseewild, Dutty Android and the Lejend Band. Ras and Chasey, DJ Blank, Mikey Dred, Powerserg and Infamous HD are among the DJs to keep the crowd rocking.
Trendy Boyz Entertainment is led by Cumberbatch, Kemar Brathwaite and Wenmar Taylor, who range in age from 19 to 21. They have been described as having a passion for great entertainment, varying genres of music and culture. They have used their experience, being a part of dance groups to stimulate other young people within their demographic by producing events to broaden their appeal. Trendy Boyz has successfully hosted several events including Characters Crank, Christmas Crank, Afta Fest Crank and Operation Arise. (KC)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App