My mind boggles as to why Lime or any other company should be allowed to bill anyone for a three-month period after he/she has been disconnected!
In my opinion, this is another case of the FTC giving these companies permission to get every pound of flesh from their customers!
Why should anyone pay for a service he/she is not receiving — especially in these harsh economic times?
What does our Constitution say about such situations?
That three-month gift could be put to much better use!
There is nothing fair about that arrangement at all!
— Anthony Davis
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App