I hope that apart from their annual road taxes, rally drivers are contributing to the upkeep of the roads they annually damage and the embankments they knock down around the Barbadian countryside.
I hope the same rally drivers are contributing something to Government’s widely publicised $35 million repair and rehabilitation of several roads and bridges traversed by these high-speed wasters of petrol.
— Carl Moore
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App