Meet little Everly Tatum! Parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum shared an adorable family picture on Sunday, June 16, debuting their baby daughter to the world.
In a Facebook photo that the actor captioned, “First Father’s Day with my girls,” the first-time dad, 33, is seen cradling a tiny Everly as mom Jenna proudly looks on. Everly, who was born May 31 in London, is comfortably relaxed in her daddy’s arms — showing off a full head of hair, she’s wearing a sweet white dress and holding Channing’s pointer finger.
Jenna, 32, posted the same photo on her own Facebook page, writing, “First Father’s Day with our lil angel!”
Us Weekly broke the news that the California-based couple had welcomed their new bundle of joy, which they confirmed on the White House Down actor’s website on Tuesday, June 4.
“Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter, Everly Tatum, who was born on May 31 in London,” a statement reads. “Sending love and light to Chan, Jenna and Ms. Everly!”
The new parents announced they were expecting in December 2012. The couple met on the set of Step Up in 2006 and tied the knot three years later.
As the Magic Mike star celebrates his first Father’s Day, a source tells Us that he will be a standout dad for his little girl.
“Channing is going to be the most adorable hands-on daddy ever and do whatever is necessary to make sure Jenna can balance it all,” the source said. (Us Weekly)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App