There was plenty soca to go around at the Brewsters Road Crew fete last Friday night.
New soca, old soca and some of the biggest tunes had the hundreds of Crop-Over lovers dancing, wukking, jucking and having an epic time at Kensington Oval during the group’s first fete for the 2013 season.
If that was not enough to turn it up, Mr. Crop-Over, Lil’ Rick himself put in an appearance as well as Edwin, whose song, Last Man Standing must have been written for the party lovers who head to BRC and do not leave until the sun is rising. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App