Wednesday 2000 has established a partnership with Club Marina for 2013 Crop-Over season.
Bandmembers can now register at Club Marina, by the Swing Bridge, in the heart of Bridgetown.
The band will be in operation from Thursday daily, during weekdays from 10 a.m. and on Sundays from 4 p.m.
Costumes for all Wednesday 2000 2013 productions will also be on display.
Wednesday 2000 is producing the Kadooment band, Uniquely Ours, the kiddies band, A Walk in the Park and for Foreday Mornin’, Anything Goes – Kolour Me Bad.
Bandleader Brian Corbin noted that Wednesday 2000 has always established its bandhouses in the Bridgetown area, mostly around Cavans Lane, and was pleased to have an arrangement that allows it to operate from such an easily reached and well known landmark, which would facilitate bandmembers.
He added that Club Marina also provided the ideal facility to lime, eat and for other band related activities.
Corbin reported that Wednesday 2000 was continuing to generate interest with registrations increasing daily.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App