Crews preparing for the Sol Go Further June 29 & 30 Safari, round three of the 2013 Chefette MudDogs Safari Championship, can look forward to a scenic journey around the island, as the Barbados Rally Club marks the 57th running of the Caribbean’s oldest motor sport event with a continuous history.
The successful running of the first June Rally in 1957 was the catalyst for the club’s formation in the following months, and the event has been run annually ever since.
In recent years, it has been an off-road navigational rally, where the skillful teamwork of driver and navigator is key and, since 2004, the Jewel in the Crown of the club’s navigational championship.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App