Young people throughout the region between the ages of 18 and 24 have been enlisted in the fight against HIV/AIDS at a time when many countries are about to celebrate their national festivals.
Executive Director of Caribbean Broadcast Media Partnership on HIV/AIDS, Dr Allyson Leacock, made this announcement while launching the competition Live Up — I Like Muhself.
The competition will be closed on August 28 and the winner will be announced on December 1, 2013.
Leacock told her audience that the competition was organised by the Caribbean Broadcast Media partnership on HIV/AIDS, the population Services International Caribbean, PANCAP and the German Government.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App