It was a cool night that quickly heated up as the scores of people attending the Safari Cooler Bus Party headed east to Bathsheba for their first stop.
It was a night where laughter rang out, the music was sweet and the Crop-Over vibes filled the air.
It was also a time to share, drink, dance, laugh and have a great time as the cooler safari moved from the popular area in St. Joseph onto their next stop in St. George and then to Silver Sands in Christ Church. (DS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App