There was something for everyone during the Cave Hill Campus’ Health Week.
The week started with Mass Monday, a fusion of dance and exercise and ended with a Health Day which was filled with lots to see and do.
Activities ranged from dancing to sampling heart healthy foods and included a fitness challenge and checking out the correct footwear, checking blood pressure, exercise demonstrations, a campus Run/Walk as well as other fun activities.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App