Prime Minister Freundel Stuart took time out today to visit the St. Gabriel’s School as part of their 65th anniversary. For the pupils and staff it was quite a treat to have him unveil the new plaque while sharing words with excited children.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App